Parking Space is Limited
- Parking is $5.00 per vehicle and is payable upon arrival by cash, check, or debit/ credit card only.
- You must arrive 30 minutes prior to your tour time or you will miss your tour. Please call us if you will be late, we will do our best to adjust your tour time.
- On weekends and holidays the Mystery Spot frequently has to close the road around noontime.
- If you will be visiting the Mystery Spot in a really large vehicle (RV's, buses, and really large trucks) please call us at (831) 423-8897 before you arrive so we can save you a parking space since parking is very limited for larger vehicles.
If you come this weekend, without advanced tickets and the road is closed, you can still purchase tickets over the phone. Just drive to where you can get cell phone reception and call us at (831) 423-8897 to make your reservations.
Summer Traffic! Summer Traffic!
There is always lots of traffic coming into Santa Cruz.
This will guarantee enough time for you to park and pick up your tickets. If you are going to be late please give us a call and we will do our best to accommodate you on a later tour. If you are late and miss your tour these are the steps we will take to accommodate you.
1. We will put you on the next available tour. However please keep in mind we are frequently sold out for hours at a time, the next tour available may not be for some time.
2. We will also put you on a wait list, if any spots open up on tours then we go down the wait list to get people into those open spots.
3. We would also be happy to move your tour to another day or refund you for any unused tickets.
For Safety reasons please do not block traffic!
When the "Sold Out" signs are in place only guests with tickets, employees, and local residents will be allowed onto the premises. All other traffic must be turned away.
Guests parking off site and walking onto the property will not be sold tickets according to county regulation. All guests must park on site to purchase tickets and go on a tour.
For Safety reasons please do not block traffic! When you see a "Sold Out" sign and you do not have tickets, you must continue driving. Do not slow down or pull off to the side of the road.