Is your school looking for an experience your K-12 students will not soon forget? Bring them to the Mystery Spot! The Mystery Spot offers school field trip programs with a wide variety of activities and amenities.
Students learn about the native and natural habit of the Santa Cruz Redwood forest by hiking our nature trail and experience the gravitational phenomenon of the Mystery Spot by taking our 45 minute guided tour.
Our school field trip tour times are flexible and can start before or after our standard hours of operation in order to meet your needs.
Special School Group Discount
Starting September 1st 2017 and running through May 18th 2018 school field trip groups of 15 or more that visit the Mystery Spot Monday through Friday also enjoy a discounted tour admission rate of $7 per students and two chaperones per group get in free.
We are happy to host your school group anytime outside of these dates for the standard ticket fare.
* The following dates are excluded from the discount offer and subject to the standard ticket fare; 2017: Oct 9, Nov 10, Nov 20 thru 24, Dec 18 thru 31 | 2018: Jan 1 thru 15, Feb 19, Mar 19 thru Apr 23. Tours outside of normal business hours may be subject to an additional fee. School group discounts are only valid Monday through Friday.
- Bus & van parking
- “School group only” guided tours of the Mystery Spot
- Nature trail through the Redwoods
- Monarch butterfly garden
- Onsite bathrooms
- Sack lunches are available with several choices of meals (additional fees apply)
- Picnic area with tables and benches
- Cold drinks and snack bar onsite
We are now booking for the 2017-2018 school year! Please call us at (831) 423-8897 to book your school field trip now. We gladly accept purchase orders as well!