Is your school looking for an experience your K-12 students will not soon forget? Bring them to the Mystery Spot! The Mystery Spot offers school field trip programs with a wide variety of activities and amenities.
Students learn about the native and natural habit of the Santa Cruz Redwood forest by hiking our nature trail and experience the gravitational phenomenon of the Mystery Spot by taking our 45 minute guided tour.
Our school field trip tour times are flexible and can start before or after our standard hours of operation in order to meet your needs.
Special School Group Discount
Starting September 6th 2022 and running through May 1st 2023 school field trip groups of 15 or more that visit the Mystery Spot Monday through Friday may be eligible to enjoy a discounted tour admission rate of $9 per student and two free chaperones per 20 students. We are happy to host your school group anytime outside of these dates for the standard ticket fare.
* The following dates are excluded from the discount offer and subject to the standard ticket fare; 2022: Oct 10, Nov 24 through Nov 26. Dec 19 through Dec 31 2022: Jan 1 through Jan 9, Mar 20 through Apr 16 2023. Tours outside of normal business hours may be subject to an additional fee. School group discounts are only valid Monday through Friday. Tours outside of normal business hours may be subject to an additional fee. School group discounts are only valid Monday through Friday.
- Bus & van parking
- “Private, school group only” guided tours of the Mystery Spot
- Additional nature trail through the Redwoods
- Cold drinks and snack bar onsite
- Onsite bathrooms, picnic area with tables and benches
We are now booking for the 2022-2023 school year! Please call us at (831) 423-8897 to book your school field trip now. We gladly accept purchase orders as well!